Disability Funders Network Rapid Response Fund: Funding Application
Tips for Completing the Application Form
- Press the <Tab> key to move from one field to the next.
- Press <Ctrl><Del> to delete the default value in square () brackets and clear the field to permit maximum response space.
- Press <Shift><Tab> to return to the prior field.
- Warning! If you press the <Enter> key before reaching the end of the survey, this may result in your form being submitted with incomplete data. If this happens, simply return to the survey form. If your data is still there, continue entering from that point. If the form has not recorded your responses, please start over.
About Your Organization
- Contact person:
About Your Proposed Services or Activities
|Expense Categories||Rapid Response Funds Requested||In-Kind Contributions||Row Total|
|Other (describe) 1
(1) For example, telephone, postage, lodging, etc. [return to note 1]
Upon completion of the funded activities, a short written report, to include (1) results/impact and (2) financial detail tied to the budget provided in the application must be submitted to Disability Funders Network. Submission of this application for funding represents concurrence with this reporting requirement, which allows DFN to fulfill its obligation to report results to funders of the DFN Rapid Recovery Fund.
- We encourage you to submit this application on-line (see below).
- Communications will be via e-mail whenever possible.
- We understand that not everyone has email capacity at this time — if this is the case, we will accept your application by fax or regular mail. Send to:
Tracey Murray, Coordinator
DFN Rapid Response Fund
8568 Spring Breeze Terrace
Suwanee, GA 30024
To submit this form electronically, press the “Submit” button, below.
IMPORTANT: If your submision is successful, you will immediately receive an acknowledgement. If you receive an error or rejection message, you may need to adjust your firewall settings.