Foundation Center – DFN Partnership
The Disability Funders Network (DFN) Foundation Center (FC) partnership project seeks to improve the quality and accessibility of information about funding for disability related programs. This project will make disability funding information as useful and accessible as possible to both grantmakers and grantseekers, enhancing the quality and availability of information on disability funding and will benefit nonprofits that serve or include people with disabilities; funders with and without a disability focus; and people with disabilities whose lives will be improved by more effective disability funding.
- Foundation And Corporate Grantseeking(DOC)
- The Foundation Center and Disability Funders Network are collaborating to improve the quality and availability of information about funding for disability-related issues and causes. The goal of the joint effort is to make disability funding information as useful and accessible as possible to grantmakers and grantseekers.
- DFN Disability Terminology Dictionary
- DFN Foundation Center Project
- 2007 2008 Disability Giving Grant Guide (PDF) (Spreadsheet Version)
- Disability Glossary
- Disability Funders – Foundation Center Project: Results thru 2007. This document is available to DFN members only. Join DFN.